Curriculum and System of Education:
The college follows the syllabus laid down by the Federal Board of Intermediate and Secondary Education Islamabad with which it is registered.
- The medium of instruction is English.
- The subjects taught in the College at SSC/HSSC level are Urdu, English, Islamic Studies, Computer Science, Pakistan Studies, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry and Biology.
- Cadets are given option of Pre-Engineering or Pre-Medical Subjects during Intermediate classes.
Number of cadets in a particular class is restricted to a maximum of 30 cadets.
Daily and Weekly Routine
A set of daily and weekly routines is designed to meet requirements related to the Educational, Physical, Extracurricular, Religious, and personality development of the cadets. Major activities include the following:
- Academic classes
- Prep classes
- Extracurricular activities including physical fitness and sports, public speaking and Group discussions, club activities and indoor games.
- Entertainment activities including screening of weekly movies, television programs, documentaries and fortnightly drama club activities and barbecue nights.